Principles of Design - Week 13

27. 10. 14 (Week 13)
Jasmine Yeoh (0321190)
Principles of Design
Composition

Assignment:
We had to use the rule of thirds as well as a frame which we cut out to produce well composed pictures within the frame. We had to propose a number of themes to Ms Lisa and eventually, she guided me to choose the theme of "Shoes".

It was a fun assignment as I already knew about the rule of thirds from my chosen elective; Photography so it was pretty easy for me. I enjoy talking pictures but to properly frame the picture with the cut-out frame was a challenge for me. It was also fun because I had to match the colour of the shoe with the colour of the background and direct how the model should pose.




This entry was posted on Monday 27 October 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply